Canon MX492 is one of the affordable and superior quality printers that one can buy. It is a bundle of different or multifunction activities such as printing, offset printing, scanning, fax and much more. One noticeable thing and the factor that conveys everyone to buy is that it is compatible Smartphone or tablet, which features wireless networking and is compatible with Air Print and Google Cloud Print for an uncomplicated mobile-print result.
Another outstanding feature is its automatic document feeder. The ADF lets you place a multi-page document on the tray, and it repeatedly scans each page. This is an essential feature if your home office or small business does a lot of faxing. Canon’s MX492 is designed for consumers, so medium-sized businesses should look at Canon’s get the most out of line or at other brands for a unit that can handle high print volumes.
Most printers I reviewed before buy Canon MX492 had a month wise duty cycle rating, which represents how many pages the printer can print in a month with no damaged. So far, Canon does not rate its printers, because these are consumer-grade printers. The MX492 has no problem printing a number of documents a day, but if you’re printing all the day, every day, you should look somewhere else.
You can connect to the MX492 wirelessly from a host of devices. It’s Wi-Fi enabled, so if you own a wireless router, you can easily connect it to your Wi-Fi network and print from anywhere in your house. This multifunction printer also supports Air Print, which means Apple users can print from their iPads, iPhones, and Macs, as long as they are connected to the same network. Android phone and tablet users can download Canon’s free app and print photos from their mobile devices.
The MX492 has print speeds on parity with the best all-in-one printers. It produces black-and-white documents at a speed of 15 pages per minute and color documents at 10 pages per minute.
I interacted with Canon’s phone service representatives several times, and each time I came away amazed. They were conversant and tolerant, and they had a good knowledge of the entire Canon printer line.
What’s Canon MX492 Printer comes with?
- CD-ROM with printer drivers or canon printer software
- Ink cartridge
- Canon MX492 all-in-One Wireless All-In-One Printer
- Instruction booklets
- Easily print documents from your compatible Smartphone or tablet with this Canon MX492all-in-one printer, which features wireless networking and is well-suited with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print for a demanding mobile print solution.
- It has all the features you could want in an all-in-one printer, including automatic duplexing and an ADF
- 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi (3) produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos
- Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl
- Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement
- Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo or in around 70 seconds
- Print documents, print page and web pages with fast speeds of 8.8 pages per minute (ppm) for black and 4.4 pages per minute (ppm) for color
- Comes with High-speed USB port that Facilitates connection to your computer
- It offers High-speed fax With 33.6 Kbps modem to meet your office needs.
- It’s designed for consumer-level use, so print-heavy businesses should look elsewhere.
As my personal speaker point of view, this one of types of printers that is excellent for a home office or a small business. While it’s not the best choice for a print-heavy environment, it has capabilities to handle a wide variety of jobs and the wireless connectivity to highlight its functionality. One of this printer’s greatest strengths is its ability to automatically print on both sides of a page. This feature, regularly call automatic duplexing, saves you money on paper and is environmentally friendly. This is one of the best all-in-one printers you can buy, as long as you don’t have high-volume print needs.